Manufactum orders & shipping

Looks like my order is missing from the list as well. I had indicated this in the chat only and forgot to mention again on this thread. Any chance you could get me in for one aluminum?

2 Likes

Hey, yes, i can do that. Payment details above.

Note to those who haven’t paid yet - please keep in mind there’s a fee that Paypal takes (i’m not sure if this is visible from your side when paying, but suggest adding one dollar/euro to the total amount make sure it’s covered.

1 Like

Sorry for the oversight @popossum

I sent mine in USD, did it exchange correctly and leave room to cover fee?

Yeah all good, man!

1 Like

Payment sent. Connection should be obvious by screen name.

1 Like

Hi all. Someone suggested that I post the Dollar/Euro conversion numbers here to ensure correct amounts. Currently it’s 1.1 USD to the Euro.

DM me with any questions. Have a good weekend!

2 Likes

So there’s several scenarios at hand. When you pay for goods/services, there is a fee charged.


5% is pretty steep. Curiously, on ZenMarket it’s 3.5%.

When you do “friends and family,” there is no fee UNLESS you’re doing a currency conversion.

Also Stu, can you write out what is your PayPal link name? I don’t use the PayPal app and the link forces me to the installer–I can’t get the URL separately.

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll DM you (prefer not to have my personal email visible on public threads).

I assumed everyone would be doing friends and family since I’m not officially selling anything. So far the fees have been between 1 and 2€ once the money lands in my PayPal account. It’s no biggie.

2 Likes

Yep, F&F make sense. No sense in giving PayPal extra money unnecessarily!

Is that conversion fee showing up as an amount based on percentage of the total amount?

1 Like

Yep, seems so:


2 Likes

Yeah, based on that, it looks like the percentage is higher with a smaller amount, but marginally so. 0.027 for the 60 EUR, but 0.029 for the 29 EUR. But then… it could also be fluctuating by market rates.

1 Like

What about taxes/VAT on these purchases?

VAT is included in the listed purchase price. The price you see is the price you pay :tada:

2 Likes

I bought 2 pencils and added 2 euros (1 per).
@Stu said I overpaid by .40 so maybe that helps

2 Likes

Very handy! I didn’t want you to get hosed on the tax side of things.

1 Like

Im going to mail you 100 0.9mm graphgear 500’s individually over the course of a year. Just to say “Hi”.

2 Likes

Hi guys. Just a consolidated update:

To be ordered:

Brass Aluminum Black
@Pdunc67 X X
@pearsonified X X X
@Scribbler X X
@TheLaw1989 X X
@frcp X X
@excalibur X
@cytherian X 2X
@Riley181 X X
@popossum X
@Thomas X
TOTAL 4 7 8

Successful payments from:
@excalibur
@TheLaw1989
@frcp
@Pdunc67
@Riley181
@popossum
@cytherian
@pearsonified
@Thomas

So, 1 payment to come (if you don’t see your name on this list, but you have actually made payment - please DM me). Once all of those come in, i’ll order on the same day :v:

3 Likes

Payment sent.

2 Likes

Payment sent as well. Should be down to one last person. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes