WTB - Pentel PSD5, Manufactum Druckbleistift (all 3)

Hey All, im a newer member. My name is Fanceesauce on the r/mechanicalpencils group. I just recently started posting my collection, as im looking for a couple rare pieces to add to my collection.

Im looking for a Pentel PSD5 thats used, or in VG< condition, as id like to try it out, then possibly go to a better one. (Ive always done that so i can try them first, some double knocks do end up being just disappointing or underwhelming). Not sure what a used one costs nowadays, but id be willing to spend around the $150 mark for something used, if possible.

Im also looking for the 3 Manufactum Druckbleistift
Pencils (black, brass, silver). I dont know anyone overseas and manufactum currently isnt shipping stateside. If i need to pay for services, if you are overseas, just let me know your rates, please.

I do have paypal (g&s only), and i do have some other pieces id be willing to trade, just let me know. I am also located in central Ohio, in case you need the info for shipping needs. Thanks and have fun collecting!

5 Likes

I‘ll dm you re: manufactums.

1 Like

I’d be willing to do another Manufactum order through @Stu if there’s enough interest here in the states.

3 Likes

Totally happy to do that :+1:

I just DM’d @fanceesauce - in order to avoid the tax authorities thinking I’ve got a healthy secondary income stream, I’d prefer that someone amongst the buyers orders the entire batch online and has them sent to my address, and then buys a DHL shipping label online, which I can then print out, stick to the package and send it onwards (Very happy to walk the chosen buyer through that process). Then the other buyers simply pay the original dude for the cost of each of the pencils plus a consolidated shipping cost.

This will remove pretty much all of international PayPal fees and will be a lot less work on my side.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in another round :+1:

2 Likes

I’m also interested :+1:

1 Like

Im interested as well

1 Like

Count me in too.

I’ve got fomo from the last round - let me do a little research - the M-ums seem to be pretty well respected around here. What did final.cost end up with? About 40-50 € per unit is what it looks like (approximately) as far as I can tell from the previous round?

$40 is probably a good estimate, once shipping is factored in (assuming we have multiple buyers and I ship everything together - naturally more pencils means a lower average per pencil).

3 Likes

Thank you.

+1 Im vouching or going to stick this here for feedback for Stu, granted my order isnt here just yet, but from getting the order placed, managing the payment, and such a fast turnaround time, Stu has been awesome and really helpful. Thanks again man.

2 Likes

What’s the time frame for doing this? I’m not in a hurry but since I don’t remember to check in daily (or even weekly sometines) I don’t want to be caught absent.

1 Like

We haven’t officially kicked this off. Guess we should create a new thread for this.

2 Likes