Round 2: Manufactum Mechanical Pencil Group Order for USA Members! 🎉

Hey Knockologists!

Remember our last adventure with the Manufactum mechanical pencil group order? Well, it’s time for Round 2, and we’re calling all USA members who want to get their hands on these beauties! This time around, I’ll be taking the lead on placing the order, and our trusty Stu will help with the shipping logistics.

Here’s the plan:

1. Express Your Interest: Reply to this post if you want in on the order.

2. Payment Collection: Once we have our list, I’ll reach out for payments. We’ll pool our funds to make this happen.

3. Order & Shipping: I’ll place the order and have it shipped to Stu. He’ll then send it my way, and I’ll distribute the pencils to all of you.

Patience is key, as this process will take some time. But trust me, it’ll be worth the wait!

For a trip down memory lane, check out our first group order post and the recent discussion where we reignited the idea.

Who’s in? :raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman:

6 Likes

I am interested - need to pick up the aluminum one to complete my set.

1 Like

I send you my aluminum (brand new) if you send me your black brass.

2 Likes

Ready!

1 Like

I would, but like it too much (sorry). I’m thinking the aluminum one will be too light for my liking?

1 Like

No worries, escape velocity is the same for ALL objects!

(but yes, the aluminium one feels quite light)

2 Likes

I’ll throw my name in as well. Glad this is happening again, thank you to all involved

2 Likes

I want all of them!! Can’t afford that though, so I’ll just take black brass version

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Will give this another week or so and then start coordinating.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for mustering up another opportunity, Thomas. I’m going to go for 2x brass this time.

1 Like

If I gave you a MyUS address, could I get in on this?

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve talked myself out of it for now. Appreciate it though.

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list.

deal with it GIF

2 Likes

You should make this cheerleader your new avatar. Either way, that’s how I’ll see you from now on.

2 Likes

Good

2 Likes

Certainly got the attitude right :wink:

1 Like

Drat, I knew I’d be caught sleeping. Is it too late to get in on this?

1 Like