We're all on Reddit here, right? How "serious" are you into Reddit? Do you pay for coins?

I am not going to say that the MP subreddit is dead to me, but I’ve kind of become used to them not being around. I’m fine right here. But It would be nice if we could get archived copies of posts that Knockology members have contributed to the r/mechanicalpencils subreddit.

4 Likes

I’m looking for a tool to download all of contributions over the years. I hated not having access to my stuff, as well as the big players there.

2 Likes

you probably have a better chance of writing something yourself.

The entire blackout concept was faulty imo, as the mods have no real power. They serve at the discretion of reddit, and can be replaced at any time for any reason!

1 Like

Wow, about that talking like a sole, but vocal, dissident in an echo chamber about other mods and me… Interesting, to say the least, to read how the vocal minority sways others about the intentions and reasoning from r/mechanicalpencils mods. Not going to invest any more energy to fight against the negativity, you win! Peace and love :*

To be on the topic; I’m on the same boat as you cytherian. I don’t give reddit money but if they decide to still give out some coins or rewards, I will be happy to give it to someone who deserves it on the sub.

That is unfortunate what happened to you, First_Sail. You have become one of the stalwarts of r/mechanicalpencils in the last few years. Have you tried lifting the ban by contacting any of the reddit admins?

Almost done eating popcorn here, see ya on the r/mechanicalpencils folks!

9 Likes

I’m sure you know, it’s nothing personal. Most people don’t know the mods. And of course, with lack of info, it’s easy to make presumptions. It’s good to know the ban has been lifted, finally!

4 Likes