They ask $150 for this bunch, is it worth it?
Not sure if it’s worth $120? The stand outs are the H1005 and maybe some obscure but not desirable Pelikans. Might be worthwhile for being able to see the pens in person before buying?
Ok also noticed an orange/red Mitsubishi U-305, a cousin to the Automatic Pencil 303. Only for the Uni seekers.
Are the two Schmidts from Schmidt technology gmbh (the one with the cartridges)? I didn’t know they had/ have completed pencils?
W/o calculating I also would estimate that 120 is more appropriate than 150.
I think this is probably worth $150.
At $120, it’d be a great deal.
ok ok, apart from the H1005 there is a used tikky, a pd345 and that red one is not a Niji Grip? I will offer they 110 to lower it a bit maybe 130. Thanks a lot.
For me, the valuable specimens are:
- H-1005 early version with sticker (~$105)
- Used Tikky (~$15)
- Original Pilot 1010 Shaker with sticker (~$30)
- Platinum W-knock in yellow (~$24)
- Schmidt tecnico (~$25)
- Niji Grip 500 red (~$25)
- Mitsubishi U-305 in red (~$15)
I don’t know what the yellow and black piece is, but it looks intriguing…
Based on my pricing above, I’d say this lot is well worth $130 (assuming reasonable shipping).
how can you tell early versions from the later?
- Early: fauxbois woodgrain finish; Late: smooth resin finish
- Early: tip features a grooved cutaway; Late: smoothed-out stepdown tip (no groove)