Pentel Clear Clic promo items 🫶🏻

Here are a couple of promo items from when Pentel launched the Clear Clic. The Clic Clic is basically what us Americans know as the Quicker Clicker but it came in an all clear transparent body with accent component colors of black, red, blue, and green.

And just for fun….

Below is my modded All Clear Clic/Quicker Clicker which is the body of a Clear Clic with the components of a DPD355

12 Likes

What was the original clear body Clic again?

1 Like

My green bus says “hello”. :joy:

7 Likes

Ohhhhh. We’re bus friends.

2 Likes

I’m not a serious bus collector, but have picked up a few random ones over the years. I once had a fleet of CORGI buses. Ended up selling them in my Great Diecast Purge of 2015. Still have a few trace remnants.

These are “N-Scale” size (from Japan):

4 Likes

Same.

Although I’m resisting the urge to collecting old Volkswagen busses. Real ones.

3 Likes

Oh boy… I know the feeling. Samba! Samba! :joy:

2 Likes

My daily driver is a camper van. A couple of vintage Volkswagens are in my future. Who am I fooling.

3 Likes

Wow… daily driver? That’s a lot of cargo room for a single person. Or do you haul a lot of stuff to/fro? Which model VW Camper Van? Westfalia variant?

I almost bought one, many years ago. It was well cared for, but I just… the drivability was too lumbering for my taste. I like more of a sportscar feel. It’s why I eventually found myself in an Audi A3. An old friend of mine had a FWD VW Westfalia. That was a great machine.

VW has a new electric version of the Combi coming out. It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I have a few of the Pentel Clic Corgis still in boxes…

5 Likes

My daily driver is actually a converted Mercedes Metris van.

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! I had no idea that Mercedes made these. Was it a Euro import?

2 Likes

Nice. I also have a Q3 but it pretty much never gets driven.

2 Likes

In Europe it’s called the Marco Polo.

Check out Peace Vans in Seattle.

2 Likes

Top photo is how it looks now. My grille got cracked by a @#$%&! person in a parking lot, when I wasn’t there. I replaced it with a black gloss one. Turned out rather well.

3 Likes

Nice! Do you have an ODBeleven?

1 Like

The Q3 is a beautiful design. I’d been planning to get the Q3 or Q5 as my next car, but given where things are going… still holding onto my old A3 until I’m ready to spring to electric. I don’t commute for work, so there’s no hurry.

3 Likes

You mean OBD II computer interface?

2 Likes

Q3 is soooo small. I’d go Q5 if I did it again.

1 Like

Yessum. The Bluetooth module.

1 Like