Collection of Damdeok, the Korean

Sorry! :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:
To each his/her own. I don’t knock you liking it. I wish I could like it. I had wondered if it might be a fun project to pick up a scratched up one and then just strip it to the bare metal.

2 Likes

I can’t recall what the Burberry Kerry was. :thinking:

What’s the silver piece to the left of the blue and yellow Person’s?

2 Likes

Oh and I 100% collect any Person’s piece with Showerman on it.

3 Likes

The Persons have nice colors, but I would never spend $$$ on it (I assume those are the expensive ones).

I have seen those Burberrys recently, but I don’t need any of them.

1 Like

3 Likes

I thought that was one of the Pentel anniversary pieces…

2 Likes

Send that to me. Right nah!

2 Likes

Do they have a piece of cotton in the middle or is it painted?

2 Likes

It appears so. They let Burberry take a shot at designing it using the Kerry as a model. It looks to be longer, but the same premise with the cap and posting. Plus the nose cone has that Kerry shape to it.

1 Like

It is longer. The tip, grip and back piece are the same size as the Kerry, but it has a much longer center section (18mm vs 32mm).

On this series (Libera/Rivera, not sure which) the piece at the bottom of the cap is cloth in the Burberry check pattern.

3 Likes

Is the cloth protected by anything or is it just straight fabric?

Straight fabric. But it is recessed and probably glued down, as I have not seen any damage to it, or the Check pencils.

2 Likes

I just saved into the Pentel Catalog Directory, a file called Burberry Pencils v2.pdf, that is my collection of Burberry pencils.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I just love the different finishes on the Renomas. We need more of that.

2 Likes

Stop—hammertone :man_dancing:t6:

3 Likes

The coverage is astonishing. I don’t think I have any renoma…

5 Likes

Yes. This is incredible.

I remember a couple of years ago when @pearsonified came on the scene and was acquiring an unbelievable amount of pieces in such a short time. I remember having lunch with him and @nimrodd and not being able to keep up with how much knowledge he had.

This is like that on major steroids. Well done, Damdeok!

7 Likes

He will like hearing this :bowing_man:.

A few days ago we had a conversation and he said he was afraid that it was being too much at a small period of time, like filling a cup of glass too quickly and I reassured him we are enjoying it.

He wants to thank the members for allowing him to share his collection.

8 Likes