WTS Pilot Automatic H-5005

FOR SALE - Pilot Automatic H-5005

If you’re interested in this item please feel free to DM me for additional photos and pricing.

Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m shocked…that you’re selling a pencil without the price sticker! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

10 bucks. Take it or leave it. :smile:

4 Likes

$501.45. Take it or leaf it.

2 Likes

Did this sell yet? Price?

1 Like

Nope. Not yet. Still hearing offers :ear:

1 Like

No box?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

I’m very curious… I hope you don’t mind my asking, but since this was a “holy grail” buy for you, why sell it so soon after acquiring it? Did you also find one with a price sticker and decided to let this one go?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got another seller with both stickers, so I’ve decided to let this one go.

3 Likes

Also, I think I claimed the Sakura ATS3000 as my Holy Grail, not the Pilot H-5005. Not to say that isn’t a beautiful and spectacular specimen. It’s definitely one of my all time favorites.

3 Likes

Mine too. I think the Sakura ATS3000 is also more obtainable… although I’ve still had trouble justifying myself the insane prices they sell for these days. Wasn’t that also stickered at 3,000 JPY?

2 Likes

Yes it was listed at just 3000 yen. I really want one of these to pop up on YJA and see what the they go for.

3 Likes

Last time you sold on eBay you had a lot of sales. That account got nuked?

2 Likes

Yeah eBay held onto my money for over 6 months and then they froze that account because of all the sales in such a short period. That was their reasoning, which really didn’t make any sense to me.

5 Likes

I don’t know the full story… I’m very confused. It sounds from the little said here that they violated their own business rules, for what purpose? You were making them money, by selling on their platform.

2 Likes

They’ve gone into the 50,000 JPY territory and above, depending upon condition.

2 Likes