Wtb some "for film" models

First post here! I’m looking for some FOR FILM mp to buy/trade that I believe you professional collectors here have:

1. PENTEL FOR FILM SET
  • Not the PF series, but the FOR FILM SET
  1. PILOT HF-60x series
  • All sizes needed!
  1. PILOT H-61X series
  • A variant of H-56X, all sizes needed!

ALSO looking for:

1. PILOT H-56X in grey or any other color(if there is one) except the regular dark blue;
  • Better with sticker! All sizes needed!

TAKE MY WALLET!

5 Likes

Do you have photos of any of the Pilot For Film pencils in lead diameters other than 0.5 mm? I’ve only ever seen them in 0.5 mm. Same for the grey H-56X (I have the grey H-565).

1 Like

There is a post on Reddit by someone that shows HF-603/5/7 on the same picture. I’m not sure if 3/5/7 are the only 3 made or there is a HF-604/609 available as well.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf7YZ8fPsR6/?img_index=1
There is also a HF-609 which is hard to find. I also have Pilot plastic leads in most sizes including 0.3 mm plastic leads. As far as I know Pilot was the only source of 0.3 mm plastic leads. AFAIK there was no HF-604.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! That’s the photo I mentioned above. Have you ever seen a photo of the H-609?

Yes, I occasionally see the HF-609. Not often. The set in my photo I got individually from various places: Brazil, Japan, and I think Spain. Had to use forwarding services, two were each around $75 - 100 usd plus shipping. One I got for $50 but that was just a rare and lucky find.

3 Likes