WTB Otho PM-150xS

Looking to buy an Otho Super Promecha PM -1500S. Any size

2 Likes

Aliexpress - $27.99 all sizes available

3 Likes

Thanks but that’s the “P”. The S had the regulator on the tip they allowed you to set the pipe length but they removed it since you can essentially do that by rotating the grip.

2 Likes

Dang.
That is a lot less than what I paid for mine. Lol.

Have you used this site before?

1 Like

Yep, aliexpress is alibaba but for individuals, extremely cheap stuff and quite reliable, there are scams but they are often easy to spot.

Edit: found some of those S ones on eBay but I don’t know about the prices… You might have some luck by watching YAJ or Mercari.

2 Likes

Yahoo Japan Auctions and Mercari tends to have the S series start at 10K yen nowadays. Mad.

4 Likes

I’d be willing to pay that.

Guess I better look into an account.
Thanks guys

1 Like

Of the two, which would you recommend?

1 Like

Keep tabs on Yahoo Japan Auctions, save up. if a Mercari listing is ± 15% hit it and don’t look back.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Still looking? I have a 1503

2 Likes

Hey. Yes I am. Can you DM me with pictures and a price?

1 Like

as DRIFAND has pointed out on a few other posts recently (thank you again for your help) there are several models of the Promecha and the numbering system Ohto uses is confusing.

Anyway I am still looking for the PM-1500S in any size. It has the regulator at the tip and has all the “upgrades” the other 1500 models have (metal hexagonal body, knurled indicator cap, etc).

wanted PM-1500S

Here is a link to a review of the pencil on Dave’s MP site.

Thanks again.

5 Likes

I had two complete sets of these (bought fairly inexpensively when they were still in production) and they both, along with a bunch of other stuff, mysteriously didn’t arrive in my last move. :frowning:

That was so demoralizing I never had the motivation to try replacing them.

3 Likes