(WTB) Boxy M5-527 multi pencil

Hi everyone!

I am a member of South Korea’s “Research of mechanical pencil” community.

I’m looking for a Mitsubishi Pencil BOXY BMC M5-527.

I actually owned this exact model before, but unfortunately it disappeared from my collection a few months ago.

I’m interested in:

  • M5-527 in full set package, preferably in good condition

  • Complete or incomplete examples are both worth considering

  • Used condition is completely fine

  • Original ballpoint inserts are preferred, but I’m open to examples missing one or both inserts

If you have one you’re willing to sell, please let me know with photos, condition, and your asking price.

I’m located in South Korea and am happy to pay for international shipping.

PayPal Goods & Services is preferred for payment.

6 Likes

Welcome @caelum745

Hopefully you find what you’re looking for

2 Likes

Welcome @caelum745

Definitely a cool looking pencil…hope you find one here!

Are you talking about this forum: 전체글보기,샤프연구소 : 네이버 카페 ? Seems like you need to upload your ID to make an account there, would have loved to join!
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like