🌟 The Winners of the End-of-Year Knockology Giveaway Are In!

Hello Knockology Fam,

As the founder of this passionate community and a fellow enthusiast, I am thrilled to announce the winners of our End-of-Year 2023 Giveaway! But first, a huge thank you to each one of you for making Knockology not just a forum, but a home for mechanical pencil and pen lovers worldwide. Your stories, collections, and shared knowledge make us an amazing community.

Now, to the exciting part!
The lucky winners of the End-of-Year 2023 Knockology Giveaway are:

:trophy: **Winner 1 - rOtring Display Case: @stu-dying ** :trophy:
:trophy: **Winner 2 - Spoke 4 + accessories: @tubegeek ** :trophy:

Please note that these winners were randomly selected from those who entered.

Congratulations to both of you! Your participation and love for mechanical pencils and pens embody the spirit of Knockology. I will reach out via DM to confirm your details, and I’ll get your prizes shipped right away.

To everyone who entered: thank for sharing your stories and favorite items!. Keep sharing, discussing, and fueling your passion here. This giveaway may be over, but our journey together is full of exciting chapters yet to be written.

Here’s to a creative and community-driven 2024!

With immense gratitude and excitement,

Knockologist (a.k.a Thomas)

P.S. Stay tuned for info on 2024 virtual meet and greets. :fountain_pen::pencil2:

12 Likes

Congrats @stu-dying and @tubegeek! Happy new year, was cool how a ton of people came together

7 Likes

Congratulations and happy new year everyone.

Thank you, Thomas for all you do for our hobby!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!

5 Likes

Congrats to the lucky two! Thanks to Thomas @Knockologist and Brian for the fantastic giveaway!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! And thank you Thomas for organizing this giveaway!

EDIT: And thank you for inviting me into this amazing community. It’s kind of strange to say this, but this hobby took on very unexpected proportions for me after joining this community – this community even made me acquire some of my grail pencils.

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners, happy new year to everyone and thanks to Knockologist for creating this community!

6 Likes

Congrats and thanks for doing this! MP community for the win!

6 Likes

Well, how about THAT!

THANK YOU to @Knockologist and the generous crew here on Knockology. I haven’t won anything since the Led Zeppelin tickets on 99X FM in 1975 so far as I can remember - 2024 is looking up!

12 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations to the two winners. And thank you for doing this, Thomas & Spoke Design!

Can’t wait to hear more about the meetups…

8 Likes

The prize has arrived in good order, thanks again to Spoke and Knockology for making me feel like a winner!

Fancy gear, this… impressive. I’m sure all the chicks are going to swarm around me at the hipster café when I bust out my Spoke 4 and my Moleskine notebook (as one does) to begin work on my next* novel.

• it’d be my first, as well.
13 Likes

Congrats on winning this great piece! The Spoke swag is cool, too.

5 Likes

Boom! Enjoy the heck out of it!

5 Likes

Swag: short for "swagger " Yeah, that’s right. “Swagger.”

3 Likes

*Update

First off, you’re all amazing! Your kind words and positive energy make this site a wonderful place. @stu-dying and I have been figuring out how to transport his prize to Brazil. Unfortunately, the current shipping costs are extremely high, well over our $20 budget for the giveaway. But don’t worry, we’ve decided that I’ll hold onto his prize for however long it takes. We’ll keep an eye on shipping rates and send it over when it becomes more affordable. Big congratulations to Stu! The draw was random, but you truly deserve this.

Also, a shoutout to our buddy @tubegeek, who’s enjoying the Spoke luxury. Enjoy your Spoke 4, mate! It’s a must-have and perfect for daily use.

6 Likes

Thanks, @Knockologist . A very stylish and expensive-feeling pencil. And there’s SWAG!

THANK YOU KNOCKOLOGY - that’s every single one of you. A friendly, obsessive, knowledgeable worldwide bunch. I’m consistently impressed by you all.

5 Likes