Supply - Books on Company History

Now I am publishing the following materials, I will give a more detailed explanation later.

Books v1.0

Content list: (v1.0)
パイロットの航跡 文化を担って60年
パイロット100年の航跡 - shot
鉛筆とともに八十年
時代を書きすすむ 三菱鉛筆100年
円かなる英魂 : ぺんてる社史
ぺんてる50年のあゆみ (partial)(b&w)
トンボ鉛筆完全ブック (low res)
トンボ鉛筆100年史
セーラー万年筆100周年記念 1961-2011 (b&w)
シャープ100年史 「誠意と創意」の系譜

12 Likes

Oh wow this is awesome! Thank you!

I am definitely interested in the Pentel History

These catalogues are very valuable. Thanks for the sharing. In General perspective , I donwloaded all of them and reviewed especially Pilot Catalogues. However I could not find any information regarding Pilot The Shaker H-515 and same model with Brand Pilot/2020, Pilot Sprinter or Pilot Mini . Do you have any catalogue pages which includes these models and versions. Best Regards

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:
Wonderful weekend reading…

SAILOR notes:

• debut of Candy FP line (which includes a color leadholder)
  • debut of the F1 line – inspired by ‘feeling of speeding around a Formula 1 circuit’

• Theta FP (wavy curved clip), which also had an MP line. Commemorates 85th Anniversary.

MITSUBISHI UNI notes:

• In-house production of HOLDER series and 0.5mm leads.
    Since the USA imported DEMI-.5 was sold as early as 1966, it seems it could have been produced by Faber Castell, which cross-licensed several designs with Mitsubishi.

• Start production of 0.3mm leads (2 years behind Pentel)

• Launch of FLICKER series
2 Likes

do you know how long Sailor sold the F-1 SP?

On my M5-50’s case it says Mitsubishi Holder (It’s a Demi.-5), do you think it could have been manufactured before 1968?

F1 is so widely available that I think it HAS to have been sold well into the 80s or even early 90s.

1 Like

We are talking possibilities here, not certainties. It could be stock produced in 66/67 by FC and packed in a box made in 68… etc.

1 Like

I find it in Sailor 1992 catalog, but don’t know what happened later

1 Like

Updating v1.1:
Add:
Company History:
プラチナ万年筆100年の軌跡 - shot
内田洋行70年史
コクヨ70年のあゆみ
Third party books:
ラミーのすべて (partial)
LAMY PERFECT BOOK
Montblanc 萬寶龍鋼筆典藏特輯

2 Likes

:pray: thank you @Linus2K

I do not see the Kokuyo book -

Ah, forgot that, I thought I’ve processed the file when typing that. I will upload it later.
Btw, that 1975 Kokuyo 70th is kind boring and has nearly no information related to pens. So, don’t worry about that.

2 Likes