Storage and organising collection

Hi everyone!
I’ve searched for a storage solution from the beginning of my collection. At first I started collecting fountain pens but soon rediscovered the mechanical pencils.
The first solutions for storage where the coloured pens boxes,clear plastic, I had.
The second try was with some used notebooks with hard covers.
Last year I discovered a metal coloured pencils box at the local supermarket. I took out the plastic tray and made my own from a 3mm foam board.
I found also a black cardboard box with coloured pencils that has 2 trays. Repeated the process, made my own trays and tried

to organize things and that is always a challenge.
And these solutions are cheap…the metal boxes were $8 and the black boxes with trays were $10

10 Likes

Cool collection. Very colourful.
Are you based in Japan?

4 Likes

That’s one heck of a collection! Nice job on the cases!

You’re probably going to face the same challenges that I have. I want to see :eyes: my collection.

4 Likes

Hi, no I’m not in Japan, I’m based in Europe.
Yes, I Iike colors but also very much like the mechanical pencils. Still exploring the different models and discover new ones.
I’m trying to choose a line or a model but for the moment I’m enjoying them and study about them.

5 Likes

I’m following the thread with the illuminated tray. I’ll have to try it myself.

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I have exactly one thing from each of your pictures, I’m proud of myself now

6 Likes

A gray Helvetica? smh, >opens proxy<

3 Likes

Update, new arrivals.

6 Likes

Nice Burberries

Which Hi uni is that?

Thanks, still looking for two versions I want at a decent price.

Thats the Hi Uni 2050.

1 Like

Which ones? I just purchased one I haven’t seen before. Currently at a proxy in Japan

The leather one and the one with a metal band and burberry stripes model on it.

The Young Executive model it’s interesting but I’m not in a hurry to ger it