STAEDTLER catalogue scans (1980-2022)

ALL SCANS: Attachement_AF_23_21.pdf (6.3 MB)
ALL (OTHER) SCANS: My Files

These are ordered chronolgically - the market intended for the catalogue is mentioned after the date (if that information is known).

UNKNOWN - I received these scans without any date on them, it’d be of great help if someone can identify them. - will contact STAEDTLER next week to see if they know a date.

General Catalogue, 1980

Katalog 1983

Katalog 1984 - W. Germany

Catalogue 1984 - UK

STAEDTLER mars catalog 1985 - US and Canada

SUPPOSED 1985 Europe catalogue

Katalog '87/88 - W. Germany

1987/88 International catalogue? - I don’t have a confirmed date like the others but the similarities '87/88 Katalog makes me believe these are from an international version

Catalogue ‘89/90

General Catalogue 1990/1991 - Japan

Catalogue, 1996

Catalogue, 2000

STAEDTLER MECHANICAL PENCILS, 2002 PRODUCT INFORMATION BROCHURE/CATALOG

Catalogue Edition 2004/2005 - Japan

Edition 2006/2007

Catalgue 2008

Products, 2012

Products Catalogue Edition 2014/2015 - Japan

Katalog, 2022

Updated the post with other catalogues I have.

5 Likes

STAEDTLER Germany and Japan have a catalogue archive where they keep as much old catalogues as possible. Pretty cool, I know that FC till recent times would throw out most of their old catalogues.

2 Likes

Added catalogues from leadholder.com and from the scans they sent me first. If anyone has other catalogues, add them please.

@Knockologist with these long posts, I’ve noticed that after a while, every time I try to write the browser stops responding, lags, and then adds what I just typed.

2 Likes

Although this leaflet mentioned the release year of 777 75 and 477 series bp, but strictly speaking, this can only be considered their release time in Japan

5 Likes

Ohhh, so there’s a slim model of the micromatic??

(Never had any, slim or fat)

It is probably just the distortion caused by the curving of the pages.

ahahah, yeah that must be it. Pwnd :man_facepalming:

1 Like