Soooo, I ****** up and accidentally won something I meant to delete my “sniper bid” for…

:roll_eyes:

The Mircomatic has a unique aesthetic. It is very robust in hand. One cool thing is that it does not have an option to click-advance the lead. It is auto-only. The main problem, I think, is that normal users cannot fix it if something goes wrong. The mechanism is a black box. I doubt it jams more than an Orenznero, for example, but a little tinkering and cleaning can get the Nero working again.

Please elaborate on emoticon haha.

ahah i was j/k

i suspect all or most of the 03 models of the “Sharp” have a clear barrel — or at least I’ve never seen one that wasn’t. It’s a a beautiful instrument because the plastic is quite thick, it looks translucid rather than transparent, and although the pencil itself is not very elaborate and you can say it is rather light, it feels really compact and high quality.

1 Like

This is the clear upper version of the coloured grip drafting model. The ‘normal’ versions have a colored upper that matches the grip.

The one you won is the clear upper version of the COLOR Sharp model. Instead of a color coded upper with a metalized grip, this model allows you to display the color of the lead you have loaded. The normal COLOR Sharp has a fixed mid-band with ‘COLOR 0.5’ printed on it.

2 Likes