Selling a few things!

Posted a few items for sale here

3 Likes

Oh you’re going to have to reveal to us all of the sold prices, and who bought them, for each of those. :joy:

Lots of bagels in there.

1 Like

I meant to say lots of bangers in there but bagels is so much funnier. I’m leaving it.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love some good ol’ bagels :joy:

Every one of these is for sale?

I definitely want:

• Pentel W-knock

Does your PSD5 have the PWP15 Japanese labeling? If so, I’m interested in that one, too.

And depending on the price or whether or not you’re willing to sell individually, I’m also interested in the PN3015 and the CDT collection (but mainly the one that looks like an S55).

And I think you might be the only guy on Earth selling a Platinum MT-350 right now :smirk:

1 Like

Are all of these duplicates in your collection? wow

1 Like

Some are duplicates, yes. I’ve honestly decided to cut my collection down to pieces that I truly love and can not live without.

I did also go ahead and some rarer items, like the MT-350, to see what offers I could get for it.

3 Likes

I’ll take the white Quicker Clicker if Heath hasn’t already purchased it from you. Didn’t even know you had one.

2 Likes

Well, I know what I sold it to you for.

4 Likes

I’ve not seen a single Platinum MT-350 for sale since January 2021.

1 Like

I forgot which Platinum sold it – Taiwan? I bought mine many years ago from Andrey’s pencils (inexpensive, because they were produced then. It was just difficult to get them because of … Taiwan?).

1 Like

Ha! I got mine from Andrey back in 2009 for something like $35. At the time, I remember thinking I couldn’t believe I was spending that much on a pencil :joy:

I got mine (Zeta’s) from Taiwan.

1 Like

Whatever atxalais offers you for the white clicker clicker, I’ll pay more :slight_smile:

Besides, he’s much more of a P205 guy. Am I right?

4 Likes

Yes!! I just looked in my emails: Aug. 2009, 34$. But the conversion rate to EUR was much better then (about 1.50$), so it was ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude you’re alive. You know I’m a Quicker Clicker guy first.

You can have it.

I just wanted to make sure it stayed within the QC clan.

3 Likes

It’s all good. Honestly, i was just having a little dig.

You spoke up first and it’s my fault for not paying enough attention in here.

3 Likes

I already have one. Jump on it.

3 Likes

Sweeeeet! I’m on it. Thanks.

1 Like

How’d the selling go?

What’s the state of interest and prices in this current market?

2 Likes