Sailor mini automatic

All boxed up and ready to go! You guys are gonna have to arm wrestle for it or something though…

4 Likes

Do I see a couple of Yoko2’s?

1 Like

What’s going on here? You moving? Or just selling the extras?

4 Likes

Seriously impressive collection, especially the Staedtler 925’s. Are they all unique, or are there some duplicates?

1 Like

Yep, got a few of those in there.

No, just joking with @Knockologist. Though, that is from last summer when I moved.

4 Likes

Thanks Gary, no dupes. Just missing the original Silver Meister and the Coach & Four Gray/Black (still). There have been a few popping up as part of larger groups and an individual one on YJP for forever, but I’ll get it one of these days. There’s a silver Meister on eBay but the seller wants $2k which is a little nutty.

6 Likes

Ah, so with shades that look identical, there are some minor differences?

That silver Meister Staedtler… was that once able to be purchased at retail and has now gone sky-high due to lack of inventory to meet demand?

2 Likes

Still can’t believe he took the Asuka out of the package.

3 Likes

Haha, I was really wondering if you did such a surprising and rapid deal with Knockologist :smiley:

3 Likes

That would have been incredible!!!

2 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

Yes, they have definitely re-used the same shades over the years, but so far managed to change something about each version that you’re still able to track them. Here’s a link to my Staedtler 925 Limited tracking sheet if you like.

The silver Meister is the first limited 925 released in 2005 and supposedly restricted to 1200 units.

There was simply no way I would be able to leave it in there… my precious. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

One thing I love about this stand is that the pencils/pens are very easy to grab since they have so much room above and behind.

This is a work in progress and right now definitely more difficult to grab items off it.

6 Likes

I would have offered you $2500 had you kept it in the package. Tisk tisk. I told you not too.

:tongue:

2 Likes

I like your single and double decker design.
I see what you mean about the design having room above and behind to grab the pencil.

Is that foam core board or thin plywood?

2 Likes

Dude made some really nice designs and decent looking display stands out of foam board, dowels, and popsicle sticks! Hats off man.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, and yes foam board is great for fast and cheap prototyping. Any concern of messing something up or wasting good wood is gone. Here’s a different one I made for my Parafernalia Revolutions:

7 Likes

@Heath How much did you pay for the Sailor Mini btw?

I scored that for ¥2111 before fees!

1 Like