Random photos December Edition

Just a couple of random things colored in luscious avocado.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know who took the original… might have been Cuirassier.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2byfsRBEsV/
This is where I encountered that first.

2 Likes

Now that’s something I would never expect. Although, I’ll admit that I’ve accessed the site on my treadmill’s display before.

2 Likes

Anyone ever seen this place? It was closed the day I went, so I couldn’t get any closer.

3 Likes

Is that UCSD?

Yup! Good job! Have you been?

5 Likes

I haven’t been but I am familiar with it.

Univ. of California San Diego?

1 Like

Yes. It was quite the sight the first time I saw it. A couple times I showed the pictures and told the people it was my house. I said there was a huge tornado and that’s where it landed! :smile:

5 Likes

Jaguaré Bridge, São Paulo

Bonus, Sacomã Subway (and bus) station on Line 2 - Green of the São Paulo metrô

4 Likes

My favorite letter openers.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Bound for Tokyo…. :singapore: :airplane: :jp:

7 Likes

Birth of Christ as depicted in my great grandfather’s bible, printed in 1856.

6 Likes

Random scenes from our first day in Tokyo…

Narita rush

Heavy duty

Afternoon light

Banished outdoors

Stylo rando

10 Likes

Will you post the pictures of the starionary store you buy out with decades’ worth of new old stock (at 75% off original 1970’s thru 1990’s prices) here or will you create a new post for it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Believe it or not, this short getaway is mostly free of stationery! I wanted to show my wife around Tokyo and enjoy stuff together. So while I have popped into Hands, Loft and Itoya, it was to:

1. Confirm that the Sakura Craft Lab 006 custom pen was indeed too high an asking price, and…

2. Visually confirm the appearance of Tombow Zoom L1 and C1 in Graphite Blue was a good match for each other. However, both were sold out everywhere.

Old timey shops are out of reach for me… not enough local knowledge to find any still worth visiting in the well-treaded town of Tokyo.

8 Likes

You were so close to obtaining the lost treasure…GALFY (aka “Stylo Rando”) would have lead you there! (Or was that really Pearsonified in disguise?)

3 Likes