Random pen photos relaxation area

I always come across some interesting pen pictures on Internet, I’m sharing them with you here, as a kind of online archive. For anything here that interests you, it’s welcomed whether to discuss it here or create a new post for it. And of course, you can post pictures here too.
Pens, catalogs, manuals, illustrations…whatever, no rules here.

I’ve posted some material sharing posts before, which are relatively complete and reliable, but more oftenly, those things are just in a mess. Whether compiling the information or giving accurate explanations are extremely time consuming. Like I have a whole bunch of Rotring catalog’s fragments, but I haven’t posted them because I always like to share the information after it’s as comprehensive as possible. Compared to live chat, information on the forum will be stored for a long time, and I don’t like to scatter small pieces of information everywhere, would be even worse if there’re errors or omissions

So in this post, the only thing I will do is randomly littering pictures and maybe leaving some casual comment. Here we go :sneezing_face:

(Well, I’m not thinking about any copyright issues here, so if anyone feels offended, please tell me directly, I respect your rights)

3 Likes

UNI

6 Likes

LOVE this idea.

Hey do you know what year your top image came from?

UNI 1984

4 Likes

UNI 1991

4 Likes

UNI 2001

4 Likes

UNI 1983 (apparently, the last pic here is not model number for Grandprix series, actually it’s called gift samples)

4 Likes

The Pen Catalog 1985

3 Likes

Pilot 1977

4 Likes

Pentel

5 Likes

As I said, I’m not going to talk about them seriously in this post :laughing: I found it on Twitter

1 Like

2 Likes

fair enough! Hey THANK YOU for sharing this stuff!

3 Likes

Pilot 1976

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

20240417_155609

3 Likes