Pilot 1977 Catalog (fp&mp)

Woahh! Thanks for the video, Chris. Didn’t picture you like that AT ALLl! So freakin cool, eheh.

Will follow your tips religiously but you’re way ahead. I did web stuff back in the day when Cina and Jemma Gura were together, what was that 2002?! I used to do all my stuff on Fireworks since hardly ever did print.

Fast forward to 2024: All I do now is drawing/painting… and in fact I only need tools to correct the photos I’m taking of studio work. That’s why Bridge was super cool for me.

Bless you!

1 Like

PS. I also have a cracked version of Corel Painter 2018 (which is a blast), and then there’s Clip Studio. You probably have heard of it. It has amazing tools like you zoom in or out in an area you want to paint and the tool you’ve selected remains the same size on screen — which means you can paint a whole lot quicker when you zoom out.

Speaking of Corel Painter… watching your video… you reminded me a lot of Sinix.

for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN94kc7VHns

2 Likes

Interesting. I still have Photoshop, CS 6. Very old… but I still find it very useful. Now the latest Photoshop has AI built into it. I saw a few demos and wow… it’s unreal. Especially how it can generate content based on existing images, to seamlessly “fill in” any gaps.

So the technique you use solely in the browser… are pretty much all Photoshop capabilities available?

1 Like

No crazy filtering or area selection is available, but you can do anything you can do with CSS.

My technique shines when images are text-heavy; for any real image processing, you’d need Photoshop or equivalent.

1 Like

Is there reasonable functionality for layers support? Not just text overlays, but able to select image portions and create new layers, as well as copy/paste transparent aware image data as layers?

You can approximate layers with nested <div>s in HTML, but there is no point or shape selection.

1 Like

I had a 89(?) 300zx turbo (shiro edition)with those mirrors. They weren’t as difficult as you might think, but not as easy either haha

2 Likes