Pentel pencil ぺんてる鉛筆

I wrote an article about “PENTEL PENCIL.”

12 Likes

So happy to see the knowledge base growing! :+1:

4 Likes

@Will - this is strong work! Thank you

3 Likes

Amazing research and amazing article. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing this with us here.

Edit:
Just finished reading it. I don’t think any parts were incoherent at all ^.^ It seems very well put together and definitely synthesized all of the disparate information I had been gathering in my head about the topic. I really appreciate the citing of sources you provided at the end of article. It truly feels like an academic matter, as it should. Once again, well done!

4 Likes

It has been more than a decade since I began collecting these, during which many new pieces have been discovered. I look forward to seeing what further additions come to light in the future!

7 Likes