Pentel Catalog Sheets and Advertisements

Found these while rummaging around some unmarked boxes today. Forgot I had these.

10 Likes

How many of those P’s made out of Pentels are there? There is this one, and the ones on the 79 and 80 US catalogs. Were there others? @nimrodd would know I would guess.

2 Likes

That is 3 official ones I know of. StationerySetup on Instagram did one as well, but they did it with the points out. @stationerysetup on Instagram: "P for Pentel !! #stabilo #stabiloboss #stabilobrasil #pentel #zebramildliner #unikurutoga #lamysafari #lamy #stationery #stationeryaddict #pens #fountainpens #coloredpencils #mechanicalpencils #pentelbrasil #fabercastell #papermate #inkjoy #sharpie #highlighter #kalem #kirtasiye #kirtasiyeaski"

4 Likes

Can I get a copy of that catalog (photos 1-3)? Good scans of each page?

1 Like

Not sure if you collect hard copies but if you’d like I can give those to you. If you just want the digitals I’ll get ‘em scanned later today.

1 Like

I do collect hard copies where I can. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll mail them out to you. Do you want everything in the original post or just the ones you pointed out?

I will take whatever you are willing to send me.

1 Like

The hard to find P1065-B is advertised in here.

4 Likes

Do you see any date on that catalog?
It contains the PD1065, so it is at least 1974.
It does not have the P203, so it apparently is not introduced yet.
The PG4 is not listed (1976), but that may be because Pentel of America decided not to carry it.
The P1035 Kerry only lists the Black and Brown colors.
The Pro/Am lists all 3 sizes, P225, P227 & P229.
And the Sharp 9 (S-15) is still available.

2 Likes

Yep this is the piece that confirmed for me the true existence of the red variant.

3 Likes