Parafernalia Space pencil

I just wanted to give a huge shout out to a certain somebody. I don’t think he’s on here and will post something on r/mechanicalpencils a bit later, but look what arrived in the mail today:

This isn’t the first time someone I barely know has gifted me a pencil and each time I am incredibly honored and appreciative, but to have someone give up something so rare renews (some of) my faith in humanity.

10 Likes

Wow! You got it! See, this is what I love about this community!

3 Likes

I’ve received a handful of pencils from fellow collectors and it’s one of the best parts of this hobby. I usually keep it hush-hush cuz I wouldn’t want someone spilling the beans on the subreddit that I gifted a pencil and now I’m getting hit up left and right

5 Likes

Agreed and I have had the same concerns. I’ll ask him before I post anything about it.

3 Likes

Ha! Just saw this. Good times. That was such a random ebay find and I was glad to get it into a proper collection. Cheers.

4 Likes

Woaoooahh is that a 0.5? Im pretty sure you can only buy the 0.7s nowadays!

3 Likes

It’s a 2 bar body. I don’t think they make those any more, just the 3 bar bodies.

3 Likes

I have no clue how I didn’t realize this was the two-bar body! I’ve only ever seen the three-bar, no clue these even existed.

How cool

3 Likes

Thank you again bud!

Sure thing. I wonder if other colors of the two bar were made. You may have to track them all down…

2 Likes

I keep an eye out but haven’t seen another one in the wild.

Edit: I’m sure now that I’ve said this, someone will send a link for one.

1 Like