Offloading Pt 1

I am slowly going to start selling all of my mechanical pencil collection. No longer want them, you guys are more than welcome to resell them after purchasing from me.

$650 USD + $50 USD (lower 48 states only) for shipping for everything in these pics. Bulk sale, not looking to sell individually it’ll take too long. Willing to negotiate (spent well over 600 bucks in everything you see, so don’t go to an extreme). Accepting PayPal.

5 Likes

@drifand rose top right

@Severest p805 top right

Edit…. I just read the post I doubt they’re individual

My fault

2 Likes

Anyone willing to join together to do a bulk buy? Then, we distribute them. I’m interested in the PN3015, the double-knock, some ML5.

@Cummins07 are you willing to make some packages? Do you have some Scepter as well?

1 Like

I think you tagged the wrong user. I had nothing to do with this topic

3 Likes

Yeah I’d definitely be interested in the P805.

My goal is to sell everything on this post as a set. Whoever makes the purchase is more than welcome to distribute/sell them on their behalf.

1 Like

The 2 Technomatics and 2 W-knocks alone are worth the entire asking price.

I’d do this if I had a little more flexibility right now.

(I still don’t have a Technomatic.)