New member - Hello!

First drop, that’s true. Second drop the cap was posted because she was crossing things off the list and navigating the store.

I am familiar with rule #2 as applied to knives. I will amend it to include mechanical pencils. Rule #1 for knives is to always have a knife, but it’s best to avoid dropping them too.

I also violated a more basic law, and I’m unsure to whom to give the credit. Two is one and one is none! I’ve remedied that situation too :squinting_face_with_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, we also have an excellent thread for pocket knives and fixed-blade knives within the What else do you collect? topic. Look.


Man you’ve come to the right place.

2 Likes

This could be extended to any nice writing instrument. I picked up a Platinum Z pen, and the Mrs took a liking to it. So I gave it to her. She lost it at work in less than a week

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I collect nothing! Nothing I say! Ok I accumulate all sorts of stuff. But I sold enough knives to cover about 3/4 the price of a new Northstar canoe… at this point I only have <20 Spyderco and 3 Benchmade. A bunch of Moras scattered around the house and vehicles. Am selling a couple Spyderco right now to buy a pair of nice Japanese kitchen knives. The one I use the most after all!

2 Likes

A college girlfriend claimed, and subsequently lost, my Spyderco Q. Some famous book advised neither a lender nor a borrower be. Sound advice.

3 Likes