New May arrivals, one problem

Similar to pentel scepter. See here https://twitter.com/cuirassier_/status/1011576233933455360

Your wknock is m3-100 廃盤 三菱鉛筆 Uni ユニ M3-100 シャーペン 0.3mm ダブルノック式 昭和レトロ(シャープペンシル)|売買されたオークション情報、yahooの商品情報をアーカイブ公開 - オークファン(aucfan.com)

3 Likes

That IS it!, minus the bottom black ring. Thank you very much!

Do you happen to know ALL of the Fuji Corona Items produced? I thought I had them all, I’m hoping I have been underestimating their production. They are one of my favorite/original manufacturers…

Any insight is greatly appreciated

It has a black plastic piece at the top of the clip, like yours from your Reddit Mitsubishi toolbox post. Is that what you are saying it IS? Or isn’t?

This image was taken BEFORE I cleared it and flipped the center metal ring.

I think the W-knock you linked here is the exact piece I won for a low price :100:

2 Likes

No, mine has a different nose and a black piece on the top of the clip

I previously thought that the 100 and 300 uni w-knocks only differ in the surface (smooth vs diamond cut), but it’s not true: clip and especially tip differ.
It seems only the 100 has this „wide-mouth“ look?

1 Like

It seems only the 100 has this „wide-mouth“ look?

Because it has more parts. The step from the grip section is a separate piece of stainless steel attached to the body whereas on the “300” it is a full nose piece (just like on those other “100” with the black coating on the upper body).

3 Likes

Okay, I dusted off my japanese a bit (i.e. I went and opened google translator) and found these pics:

Until a proper catalogue shows up these will have to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

AWESOME!!! So it’s an M3-100

I don’t care for the aesthetics of the 300. Too “executive” for my taste.

I’m glad I don’t care about stickers/tags, otherwise it would irk the hell out of me mine is without…

Thank you @ulfesharpe @2nd_astronaut @pearsonified

2 Likes