My Logo Project

In an attempt to find somewhere new to post my logo project, I have settled here. It is very helpful as a way to calm my mind. I buy a pencil and then I draw a logo to match. I’ve attached the last few that I have done and will attach more as I get more pencils. Hopefully someone enjoys it.

10 Likes

Here is my current EDC.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Nice collection, which one is your favorite? I love the Pro-use 171 and the P205.

BTW, where is the Staedtler logo?

4 Likes

My favorite changes often. Right now I am using the Graph Zero the most. My all time favorite but not necessarily my favorite to use is the roulette because it was my first.

Edit- Nvm I get it. I never did one. I got it before I started logos. I’m eventually going to go back through.

3 Likes

Very cool!
What is the “AW” logo? I don’t think I recognise it.

1 Like

I like to find vintage logos if possible because they are more fun. That is a logo from the 1930s if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Zebra DelGuard Type-LX

2 Likes

Anton Wolfgang (Faber-Castell) …

Yes, we need a staedtler mars head. And a Lyra harp…
What logo did Venus had? Probably Venus, so we need her, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uni Shift Pipe Lock M5-1010.24

3 Likes

Uni M5-552

6 Likes

This one turned out very nice, I like it.

3 Likes

This is super fun to see. May I ask what your project is for?

2 Likes

No real reason other than it calms me down. I was never into drawing or anything, but when I saw how fountain pen people do ink swatches the idea came to me. I recently ordered a hardcover Stilman and Birn sketchbook and some Washi tape so that I can make everything more presentable.

3 Likes

I ask because I was schooled in fine arts for a long time and got a BFA in it. Part of me misses the drawing projects.

6 Likes

I am actually in school right now for Mechanical Engineering. I have never had any art training or experience of any kind. I am simply stumbling my way through this all but I am thoroughly enjoying it.

5 Likes

Staedtler 925-75

9 Likes

Attempt to make technical drawings of pencils later, at least for me it feels a bit relaxing.

3 Likes

I have seen some of those online; they look amazing. I am slowly trying to get better at simple things, and I would eventually like to do technical drawings and such. I got a cheap set of geometric stencils yesterday and that is helping a lot with creating crisp lines. I also figured out how to “sharpen” my Tombow 2.3mm eraser and that has been a game changer when paired with a ruler or French curve to erase right up to the line. I am also considering something like the Koh-l-noor or Rotring A3 drawing table, but I am unsure if I will get full use out of it.

1 Like

Not a logo yet, but I opened this guy up a few minutes ago and the smell reminded me of 1999 again, sitting in an elementary school classroom without a care in the world!

1 Like

Ohto Sharp APS-280E with a massive assist from the Ohto Conception.

10 Likes