My Kerry Collection in a Pentel Case

I got the latest Kerry Pencils today (thanks @knocktype11), so I decided to reorganize my lighted Pentel case to display all of my Kerrys.

Here is the top tray of the case with most of the non-set limited editions.

This is the middle tray in the case with, for the most part, the recent sets of P1035 Kerry’s, plus my P1135, P1135N, RK10 & P2135 Kerrys.

And here is the bottom tray with the 5 original colors, of various varieties, plus the 2 P1037 and the 4 Q535 Kerrys.

And, here is the display case.

20 Likes

Incredible. Love the Kerry. If I ever complete my Clic collection, I might just move on to these.

4 Likes

That last shot… like fine vintage in a vault!

6 Likes

Per this Note page: ぺんてる ケリー(KERRY)コレクション(*A)|yellowdali

Aside from the Sterling Silver Kerry (of which supposedly only 10 exist), I am missing the original Gold Kerry (P3035) from the '90’s and about 7 other older limited editions.

5 Likes

I have zero doubt that one day you will end up with a sterling silver one.

4 Likes

Soooo many beautiful pieces. I think I’ll always like the skeletons the most, just so intriguing. Doubt I’ll ever get my hands on one though, considering the cost.

3 Likes

Where are you located?

Pentel Kerry Cooler. Keeping 'em fresh for all time! :smile:

5 Likes

The other Pentel case (you can just make it out on the right), has a bunch of Graph/GraphGear pencils. I have not wired it up for lights yet.

1 Like

Southern Wisconsin, Basically living equally between three locations here now!

1 Like

I asked because I thought you were maybe in a country that makes it nearly impossible.

Yeah even here in the states you’re looking across the $50 mark.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m no stranger to extremely expensive writing tools, but I just don’t enjoy my current Kerry enough to spend 50+ on a new one.