Monotech questions

Huh. I thought with the Oceanic “fish”, in keeping with the theme that the España was a seahorse.

Since España means “Spain,” if they were to signify its most prolific agricultural product, that would be olive oil. But if focused just on grains, it’s barley and wheat.
Wheat:

2 Likes

Nice touch with the W, mate.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smirk: It’s easy to do when typing on a laptop (not sure how to do it using the mobile editor). Always like to give a nod to the maker when possible. Like LAMY. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve started copying out the contents into a more scroll / mobile friendly google doc. This is gonna take some time lol.

7 Likes

Bravo :clap:

Yes, there is a gallery on this site. I saved all the pictures before(I may have omitted the wood pencil part), but not the release year and annotations. Originally I may publish it together after I sorted out the other types of information. Maybe later I’ll see if there’s a way to save the entire web page as a document. Just like before the release of the new Zoom series this year, Tombow used to have a website dedicated to the entire Zoom series, but now it is no longer available.

Here’s the link: Dropbox

3 Likes

I remember the previous ZOOM micro site. Lots of details on the older models.

2 Likes

Here’s the re-saved version of Tombow Flight to 100 on Google Docs.

It’s not quite mobile friendly, but in landscape mode, it should be readable. More importantly, it’s easier to scroll compared to the original, where you couldn’t quite swipe to a certain area without snapping into a preset anchor point.

Will see if I really want to transcribe the contents to English… possibly starting on the entries for mechanical pencils first.

5 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

A fun one-day project – I’ve finished transcribing 90% of the contents to English. Don’t think I have the patience to work out the content in the various product story JPEGs.

7 Likes

Thanks for taking a day and sharing this!

4 Likes

hey @Knockologist - is there a way to add “Docs” and “Tombow” tags to this so people can find it easier?

2 Likes