LION 1986 Catalog

LION 1986.pdf (2.1 MB)

Dear Patrick,
It was wonderful we could give you what you need.
Attached is another catalogue scan which shows other mechanical pencils.
Now working staff who has managed our old catalogues is unfamiliar with old products, like Showa /Heisei era.
It takes much time to looking for different type of mechanical pencils from many old catalogues… So, I apologize that this is last one we can send.
However, if you have specific model number you’d like to have catalogue scan, I think we can help you.
Again we appreciate for your interest!!
Best regards,
HONOKA

EDIT - I was groggy and lacked sufficient amounts of caffeine when I posted. I misspelled LION as “LIOM” on the PDF when I uploaded it. Anyway – when it downloads, its still misspelled (sorry) so you will want to rename it. LIOM lol

5 Likes

Wow! Another data point for LION!! Fantastic work, Patrick!
So now we can see how the 3 main drafting sets actually go way back to the mid-80s… but the high end 35x0 had not been introduced until around 1998.

5 Likes

I don’t want to be pester Honoka much, as she has been very helpful. So I thought I’d open it up here to see if anyone had specific model questions – maybe I can send her a short list?

2 Likes

Totally exceed my expectations, I even thought that these brands don’t exist anymore at first, probably I should at least take a look at their current business

2 Likes