It was all going so well

Hopefully I’m not alone in what I’m about to share.

I had a dream. I was in a stationery shop, checking out the new pencils. As you do. On this occasion, I came across a new Pentel Clic drop. Not NOS. An actual, completely new design. Designs as a matter of fact. I then spent considerable dream time ensuring I had one of each of the new variants. Then I wondered whether I should get duplicates. Then I checked with the shop assistant if there were any I had missed. Then I thought about how I was going to share my discovery with you fine people.

Sadly, that was where the dream ended.

PS. There were no rubber grips.

7 Likes

Just gotta wait 2-3 years. They’ll bring back the original PD345 in new solid and transparent colors for the 50th anniversary.

At least that’s my prediction. :eyes: :shushing_face:

7 Likes

It’s a fair bet, given what they’ve done with the kerry and the p200, but aren’t they models that are still in production?

2 Likes

When you want something in life do you list the reasons why it will happen or why it won’t happen?

:joy:

1 Like

That depends on how optimistic I am about my chances of it happening.

For example, I’d love to win $200 million in the lotto on Thursday, but I know that mathematically it’s extremely unlikely and I can’t just think positively to make it happen.

Happy to keep my fingers crossed though!

1 Like

I am completely, glass overflowing, optimistic about this. In fact, my socks are wet.

1 Like

In that case, how many do you think you’ll buy? A couple of sets?

1 Like

I will wait for about 25 years then try to acquire them. That’s what we do, right? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That will never happen, just like the yellow R600.

1 Like

We do, but with this one, I’ll make an exception.

1 Like