Incube Limited Edition Black 925 35

Looks like there’s a new Staedtler limited edition from Incube. Apparently limited to a run of 300?

https://jp.mercari.com/item/m90772216821

4 Likes

Did you score?

1 Like

Yep, I asked Teresa to get me two of them.

1 Like

Y’all on first name basis now.

1 Like

Well, that is her name. :smile: Buyee is great and all but having an actual person to deal with is awesome.

1 Like

The ole “that’s her name” excuse.

1 Like

Just having fun, dude.

Glad you got that one coming in.

1 Like

No worries bud, I know your MO.

For anyone interested, in addition to Buyee, I like to use a personal proxy who’s name is Teresa and her website is https://teresastoystore.com/.

4 Likes

I need my limited editions to be more special than basic black or silver :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Yeah, I certainly wouldn’t be paying any overpriced Mercari and eBay prices for these, but if I can get them close to cost from the store, it seems like a win.

Also, these look to be closer to the Coach & Four Black/Gray (925-35-CF-GY) rather than straight up black.

3 Likes

Its just a bland color with limited edition stamped on it.

1 Like

Thanks Heats for the info.

I think it’s a dark blue.

I gave an order to my proxy, but have no confirmation yet. I am sceptical about the 300 pieces limitation: on the one hand the stock number was 300, but on the other hand they write sth about broad access to the pencil. I guess it’s a color/shop limitation, and the stock gets refilled after a while.

After the yellow RR600 Loft thing, I am more reserved to take the expensive reseller offers. If it’s really a 300 limitation, I will regret not to have spent 8000JPY for Mercari scalper, tho …

3 Likes

That thing selling for 8k on mercari is absolutely nuts…
Also the scalper is lying!! he wrote that it won’t be reedited, but the official website says nothing.
Anyway, I think that the limited edition is cool as long as you leave it in the blister. The pencil itself is quite bland, it doesn’t even say incube anywhere :frowning:

1 Like

I think none of the Staedtler limited editions name the distributor (ok, except Disney). It’s only “Meister” or “limited” edition on the push knob. Without the xls list here you cannot say if it was Loft, 4Coach or whatever after a while :wink:

5 Likes