How to learn English

Long story short but im a new immigrant, not that good at this language and totally failed grammar. Having some sort of difficulties learning English and just can’t fit in for the most of the time…
Very interesting that people often see me as a “mechanical pencil nerd” cuz I stared at my lovely orenznero for every second. I mean there’s no reason for someone to not fall in love with orenznero :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome! Your written English doesn’t look bad at all! When I lived in Mexico, a native who spoke perfect English said he learned it from watching cartoons in English. I don’t know if he was pulling my leg or not. I can’t seem to take my eyes off my Orenz pencil set either!

7 Likes

Pentel’s worse decision.

5 Likes

I never seen this version of Orenz before it is so beautiful!!! The thing I am pretty suffer at is whenever I was speaking it always took me a while to think about how to compose the whole sentence and the word choices.

I mean I dont really have much expectation about a $25 mechanical pencil and it does satisfied my daily needs.

1 Like

What is it? Pretty nice this one, people most love it.

I meant Pentel’s collaboration with that artist.

1 Like

Nah, that’s why the powers above invented the Edit button. I use it all the time.

1 Like