Full set deadstock h-5005 with hat-3 0.3, 0.5

13 Likes

:star_struck: Amazing!

6 Likes

Truly beautiful pens and photo. Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Another member with an access card to the PILOT VIP lounge! :wink::smile:

8 Likes

Good lord—these are the most desirable labels, too.

5 Likes

Thx​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

I have to ask, as you seem to take a very methodical approach to collecting mechanical pencils. Are you a collector of other items as well? If so, can you talk a little about them?

1 Like

Now, i can only tell you mechanica and pilot sorry
Later, i will post other collections as well

4 Likes

Oh, that’s fine. I think most of us can be patient. :grin: We have already seen quite a bit, as you’ll note in this topic that showcases many photos.

Sorry, I should clarify – I had meant collecting of other kinds of items… such a fountain pens, watches, vehicle models, etc.

2 Likes

Fountain pens really?
I am big fan of fountain pens also

4 Likes

Thats from Damdeok, he said this must be one of his acquaintances as he has yet to create an account.

On the matter of these fountain pens and the Pilots… They are beautiful pieces and its extremely nice to see your Mechanica and Pilot in such a great state @solian

I havent gone down the fountain pen world in quite a while. Someone here can tell me the name of the models?

2 Likes

Montblanc l139

3 Likes

Damdeok is my teacher :joy::joy:
He helped me collecting them

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: Good to know, he told me he sent you the Mechanica.

3 Likes

Where are people getting these amazing pencils?

3 Likes

The brochure is very interesting, does anyone know these two?

2 Likes

Very expensive auctions on Yahoo Japan Auctions and Mercari…

2 Likes

Sharp 11
Sharp 9 (S-19)

5 Likes

It sounds like there were some great buying opportunities in Korea over the past few years as the vintage mechanical pencil collecting community was rather small. I’ll bet today it’s quite a bit larger.

1 Like