eBay link to an interesting batch, but a sus seller

200 items, including some nice groups. I’m not in the market for such a big haul, but others might be.

EDIT - see comments below, I’m leaving this post up to keep the conversation visible, my bad for not vetting the seller at all.

1 Like

There are a lot of cheap and duplicate pencils. Looking at the images, I didn’t see any valuable or rare item.

1 Like

I spotted the following:

• silver rOtring Newton (cannot tell if BP or MP)
  • rOtring 500 with silver grip
  • Tombow Dimple Pro 0.5
  • Pentel SG33 with sticker
  • Two Luddite 1st gen (silver, black)
  • Pentel 3 in ML-51 style body (I’m forgetting the actual model number here)
  • rOtring Altro
  • Pentel P1085
  • Pentel SG65
  • Pentel W-knock (P1025)
  • Pentel PEL black and silver
  • Pentel P115
  • Two Pentel Orenznero

I don’t think the lot is worth the money, and the Pentel W-knock is by far the best piece in the package.

3 Likes

That seller has some pretty bad feedback.

3 Likes

I agree. AVOID. Especially because, as @pearsonified said, that lot isn’t worth the asking price.

7 Likes

Ancient feedback is a huge red flag, too.

OK I guess I overreacted, but I just thought there were some things like all the 925 LEs that might catch somebody’s eye. I know for myself, there’s no way a thousand dollar lot is happening, of course.

3 Likes

I have a suspicion on who this “seller” is. Avoid.

3 Likes

Shit. Please believe me, I did NOT link this to shill for some douchebag.

Sometimes it’s great being a noob in the company of grizzled vets, sometimes it’s embarrassing. I should have checked that feedback before posting.

Mea maxima culpa. I’ll edit the OP.

5 Likes

No problem. I am glad it was shared and discussed. We don’t want anyone falling for it.

5 Likes

Maybe some american obsessed with a particular letter? I wonder if he’ll ever buy z.com :grimacing::grimacing: