Comfortable transferrable/reusable grips in rubber, etc. for pencils with hard plastic grips?

Hi everyone, I don’t know that this really counts as custom or mods, but I wasn’t sure what category fit better. I’ve ended up collecting several cute/pretty, cheaper shakers for “form over function” reasons, like the Midnight Moon Sky Mono Graph or the white Pilot Fure Fure Me. Unfortunately, the grips are just hard plastic, and I hold pencils in a pretty irregular way that leads to grips like that hurting my hand pretty badly after taking notes for 5 minutes straight or so.

What sort of reusable/transferrable grips would you folks recommend for pencils like that? Ideally I’d really like something similar to the standard Dr. Grip or the one on the Pentel Twist-Erase 3, even if it’s a bit more expensive/harder to put on. I know these are still all pretty cheap pencils though, haha - as a college student I can’t drop a lot on nicer pencils. I looked at some grips online, but a lot of them seem to be geared towards kids, and the ones I found that weren’t, didn’t seem to have great reviews.

I hope this is an okay topic to make - I’m quite new to Knockology and don’t want to step on any toes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What about something like this?
https://a.co/d/6OiRaYM

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I should get them and update :slight_smile: It would be so nice to be able to use the shakers without hurting my hands! I have other pencils that are nicer like the metal Orenz which has a knurled grip but I like using all my pencils.

1 Like