Bigraph Super 0,5 market price?

What is the market price of a Bigraph Super 0,5 with black grip in good condition? There are two on ebay right now, one with brown grip at 60 dollars and one in 0,7 with blue grip and box at 85. None with black grip, is it less / same / more rare than these?

4 Likes

bigraph are all mine P1060151 | Bigraph super | 2nd_astronaut | Flickr !!!11!! :wink:

I am afraid they are out of focus for many here. I could not find out info about the brand other than the name – if you have more background on bigraph, please share :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no idea who manufactured these, where or when. The one in the picture above popped up on an online sales platform here in Romania for the equivalent of 30 euros, that is why I was asking.

2 Likes

That’s about what I spent resp. would spend and the reason why the 2 ebay offerings are still there :wink:

Thanks. Here another photo of Bigraphs. Just by their looks I would guess this was a (west) european manufacturer.

3 Likes

The brand was German, so your guess sounds logical. They are no identical twins to other pencils, at least I am not aware of one (the Concrete, which I don’t have, looks quite similar to a Herlitz pencil I have, which in turn could be a clone). And I think the bigraph MP portfolio is already quite complete in this thread: Standard T/S, Super (T), Concrete.

1 Like