Almost done with my PILOT hi-mecha

Nice going, Patrick!

I’m still missing the H-2105… which I should have bought a few years ago. Waited too long. :unamused:

3 Likes

Thank you! and same here. I am hoping to find a decent H-2105 and H-3005 with a sticker.

3 Likes

Come to the dark side of the force and open a proxy account, your wallet will love :money_with_wings: :joy:

4 Likes

No one on this site has been through more proxy purchases than me. Taking a break to stop being poor.

6 Likes

Cannot wait for you to open your FS listings.

3 Likes

I’ve not been fastidious about ensuring stickers are present. But I’ll take one in near mint condition without sticker, especially if it’s a good 5~10k JPY lower.

2 Likes

You don’t consider the HF-605 part of the h58x, h108x etc. Family?

2 Likes

Is that the For Film version of the H-56X? If so, no—I’d consider that a limited edition or novelty piece.

It mirrors the h-58x series, except with white grip and body.

2 Likes

Same idea. To me, those are not sets, but rather limited variants.

I personally don’t care about the For Film pieces at all, but the hardest of the hardcore take the time to pick up the For Film Pentels, for example.

Strange… id think a pencil with a purpose would over-shadow one with a gimmick…? Regardless of how esoteric that purpose may be. Didnt expect that.

1 Like

For Film pencils are no hardcore variants! Hardcore variants are those generation science, slightly different tips and the like :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t it something to do with the pipe guide? How the tip is finished off, for use on film?

This comment only makes sense if you think the basic versions of the H-58X (for example) are gimmicky. I certainly don’t see them this way.

Bottom line for me? The For Film variants are rare and pricey, and I’d put them in the queue behind every other valuable piece I’d ever want to collect.

Everyone!!! A bit information about me: I enjoy poking and ruffling feathers :D.

I havent meant to offend, but FOR REAL, the conversation here is so ABSOLUTE… like a perpetual Safe is trying to be cracked.

No one even called me out on my Microfix SL “FOR TRADE NOS” for the H-1585… like Hwhaaaat?!?

–I apologize if it is undesired, but sometimes, laughing is pleasant.

4 Likes

And again @Pdunc67 , your post about regrettable purchases cracks me up while im at work often (laughing with, not at). You are awesome

3 Likes