스테들러 925 35 중국 한정 추가 발견

@Heath

4 Likes

Black and gold baby!

3 Likes

I have the Very Peri and Forest Green but haven’t had time to expand my Staedtler shelf to fit them. You also need to fix the Staedler brand spelling @Knockologist.

2 Likes

When I got back into collecting in January 2021, I thought for sure I’d focus on getting every Staedtler 925 35 variant…

But then I discovered there were WAY more than I ever imagined.

And then I learned about the Pentel SMASH :flushed:

And then I decided not to go down any of these routes :joy:

1 Like

Dang, you have a lot of self restraint… good for you!

3 Likes

Not sure that’s a word I would associate with @pearsonified! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lucky you, unfortunately, I am stuck way down each of these rabbit holes. Just ordered the 2 2022 limited 925’s, and always have Smash on the way.

3 Likes

Since I am also caught in the Staedtler rabbit hole: Which 925ers are new at the moment? Thanks!

2 Likes

The three in the link at the top are new. The purple and green have been available for a little while now, but I have not found the black/gold for purchase yet.

2 Likes

Thanks! Are those Chinese editions (because previous Chinese editions had the same leather etuis/cases)? I only found the forest green one at Taobao …

Edit: Not true, I also found Cherry blossom and Dream purple (the latter seems to be the new one) and Black Gold. But I am unsure to open a Taobao proxy sending for the Staedtlers …

1 Like

I have used Taobao before. Is it a proxy service similar to zenmarket?

1 Like

Taobao is a Chinese selling platform like mercari. I have used superbuy.com in the past to buy things on taobao (only once or twice). I don’t know if there is a proxy covering Japanese and Chinese sites.

1 Like

It should show up on AliExpress soon.

2 Likes

I found 2 of 3 models at AliExpress so far (black gold is still missing). But the prices are not cheap. I am thinking about what to do (I have to look up prices at Taobao – probably it’s not worthwhile to open a proxy). I guess I will skip the new Dives, so I may continue with the Staedtlers? :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like the Black Gold release is a little different than what Cuirassier posted and I LIKE IT! Hard to tell but it looks like the gold bits are a matte finish instead of glossy.

2 Likes

How might one pick one of these up?

1 Like

I just bought one off AliExpress.

1 Like

Do you have the link to the listing on aliexpress?

Here you go

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mribCcq

1 Like

i got one.

3 Likes